Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mid-Century Vases and Bowls

After another quick trip to The Bargain Barn (I never did tell the name of the antique store) I have once again managed to strike it rich! I snatched these two vases and a couple of  bowls for only around 20 bucks! I have seen several vases like the orange one shown in the picture in other photographs on tumblr, pinterest, etc. and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. And for only 10 dollars, it was a steal. I also managed to find three lime green bowls for only a dollar a piece. That was another offer I couldn't pass up. And on my way out, my friend pointed out this sleek blue vase for only 6 bucks! Perhaps the greatest trip to The Bargain Barn Yet.



Unfortunately, on my way in the door to my house I accidentally cracked one of the green bowls against a wall. The damage was minor and not a huge concern considering I only got it for a dollar.


Here is a link to a similar vase for around the same price. Unfortunately, I believe it is sold.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/96357795/mid-century-modern-atomic-tall-orange

No comments:

Post a Comment